Let's be work friends
If you want a challenging opportunity, join Fieldforce.
Send your resume to see if you are a firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to expand our team to include a UX designer to lead the design and development of our platform.
Ideally you will be proficient in Photoshop and illustrator with the ability to freehand sketch for storyboarding. You will be working within a small close knit team including a frontend and backend developers. You will have responsibility for all aspects of the platform including our web portal and mobile apps.
If you have a strong sense of design and customer experience. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious. And if you are keen to grow and develop with us, then get in touch.
- Experience in design research
- Experience with design systems and design libraries
- Experience working with developers
- Experience in interaction design and interaction models
- Experience in visual design
- Strong illustration skills
- Experience designing marketing and promo material
We are looking for an Operations Associate.
This role is in many ways the face of the company as the first point of contact for new customers. Our associates also spend time with returning customers helping them gain a deeper understanding of our system and how best to utilize it to meet their needs. These activities the operations associate would be involved in range from Tier 1 customer support to pre-sales activities to training. It is a role that allows you to interact with every facet of the company, and will provide a great opportunity to launch a career with a fast-moving startup.
It’s important to gain a deep understanding of our full product offering, the methodologies we use, and the solutions we provide to our clients. However, we don’t require any previous knowledge of the software industry.
More importantly, we are looking for a high degree of integrity, work ethic, can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn. We seek someone who loves helping people and solving problems. This is a role that requires diligence and hard work, but has the potential to play a key role in the early success of a growing company.
- Experience in account management and customer operations
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role
- Prior experience in pre-sales or customer operations
- Strong presentation building skills
- Ability to build user guides and customer manuals
- Background in telecommunications or a technology company
- Engineering degree and background in telecommunications preferred
Fieldforce reimagines infrastructure, asset, and operations management. We are a rapidly growing SaaS startup focused on revolutionizing the way networks are deployed, operated and managed. Fieldforce provides our customers with the ability to digitize their core processes using a combination of mobile and web platforms. We are at the forefront of enabling rapid deployment of 5G networks using cutting-edge technology.
Why Join Fieldforce?
- Fast-paced high growth environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- 401k Match
- Flex hours